Knives-n'-Cabbages

User avatar
Drewski
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:01 am
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Drewski » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Altadan wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:09 pm
Drewski wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:40 pm
Not at all cabbage, but chuck roast, pre-burger. The way it looked after cutting was kinda cabbage-like so I'm going for it. Mods, feel free to delete if this is too offensive for this thread.
Hahaha :D Come on now, no need to delete it, really :)
I've come to really enjoy using my deba on chuck roast. The combination of its supreme edge and heavy weight make cutting through flesh so deliciously effortless. If you have a deba, I warmly recommend it :)
Ooooo I do, double bevel Moritaka 180. Never used on anything but fish but thanks for the great suggestion.

Chocu1a
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:25 am

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Chocu1a » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Not cabbage, but a fun time with iceberg & my Yuki

Image

User avatar
Altadan
Posts: 970
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Altadan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Lovely shot!

Chocu1a
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:25 am

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Chocu1a » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Kurosaki Shizuku r2 210mm & veggies
Image
Image
Image

Cutuu
Posts: 3100
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Cutuu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Drewski wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:40 pm
Not at all cabbage, but chuck roast, pre-burger. The way it looked after cutting was kinda cabbage-like so I'm going for it. Mods, feel free to delete if this is too offensive for this thread.
MM? You should of put this one in the knives at work. Thats one of my favorite threads. It needs more posts imo.

Cutuu
Posts: 3100
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Cutuu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:42 pm


User avatar
Drewski
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:01 am
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Drewski » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:33 am

Cutuu wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 pm
Drewski wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:40 pm
Not at all cabbage, but chuck roast, pre-burger. The way it looked after cutting was kinda cabbage-like so I'm going for it. Mods, feel free to delete if this is too offensive for this thread.
MM? You should of put this one in the knives at work. Thats one of my favorite threads. It needs more posts imo.
270 B2 Fuji. Trying to force a patina with raw meats without much luck. Thanks for the thread suggestion.

JustinP
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by JustinP » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 am

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages and Carrotses. the white 1 Fuji hasn't been getting much love lately.

kc.jpg
kc2.jpg

Cutuu
Posts: 3100
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages

Post by Cutuu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:57 am

JustinP wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 am
Re: Knives-n'-Cabbages and Carrotses. the white 1 Fuji hasn't been getting much love lately.


kc.jpg


kc2.jpg
I really want to get one of the white FM fujis. I got two blues and they r fantastic.

Post Reply