Farm Fresh Gyutos

Thezep

Farm Fresh Gyutos

Post by Thezep »

I will be dropping off some hot and fresh gyutos here from time to time. I'll start with this one, it is right on 10" with CPM-3v blade and G10, acrylic, and copper furniture. I am currently having some difficulty embedding the images right now for some reason so I will just leave a gallery link for the time being:

TomCutlery

Re: Farm Fresh Gyutos

Post by TomCutlery »

wow, really nice!!
nevrknow

Post by nevrknow »

Niice
milkbaby

Post by milkbaby »

Pretty cool! :thumbsup:

Handle and finger choil a bit reminiscent of what Scott Fox was doing on his chef's knives, also Kevin Room. Very nice and elegant lines and simplicity.

As a side note, in Imgur, click under your profile and choose "images" to show all your photo uploads. Then once you click on an image, there is usually an option to the right side of your pic for various links to copy if on your computer, the option will be just above the pic if you're on the app on a smartphone or tablet. Copy the "BBCode" link and when you paste it in the forum it'll automatically embed your pic to your forum post.
Thezep

Post by Thezep »

milkbaby wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:45 pm
As a side note, in Imgur, click under your profile and choose "images" to show all your photo uploads. Then once you click on an image, there is usually an option to the right side of your pic for various links to copy if on your computer, the option will be just above the pic if you're on the app on a smartphone or tablet. Copy
the "BBCode" link and when you paste it in the forum it'll automatically embed your pic to your forum post.

Thanks Milk, that's what I was trying to do but the forum wasn't having it, it would time out. I'll try again later, occasionally the CTKG forum doesn't play nice with imgur.
mchltylr

Post by mchltylr »

Great looking blade. Not a fan of that handle though😐
Organic

Post by Organic »

I agree with mchltyrl. The blade looks awesome. The handle, while well executed, is not my style at all.
Thezep

Post by Thezep »

Lots of polar opposites on the handle lol people love it or hate it. Truth be told It's not really my style either, the customer picked out the colors. I prefer wood or basic g10 primary reserving the resin and bright g10 for accent pieces. "Green and more green, as much green as you can get" he told me, and then I let him rummage through my handle materials to find the pieces he wanted. So long as he's happy I'm happy :D