Tsubaki Kori

Info on some of the new items and services available in the ChefKnivesToGo online store.
MisoSatisfried

Re: Tsubaki Kori

Post by MisoSatisfried »

ButlerHoosierChef wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:54 pm Why wouldn't you want those people to post a review if it is amazing? Lol.
If they won't be made again... Jealousy. :lol: I was just kidding though, post away if you love it man, congrats on the new toy!
I'm Dave. I don't take myself too seriously and you probably shouldn't either.
ButlerHoosierChef

Post by ButlerHoosierChef »

Haha I figured you were. Just making sure I didn't miss a 747 buzzing over my head. Gotta love text speak rather than in person conversations. Haha. It is definitely cool looking so far. Going to take a little bit of grinding on it before I write anything about it. My wife is going to kill me and I have blown my budget for new knives this year already and there are about 10 other knives I want to try.
MisoSatisfried

Post by MisoSatisfried »

ButlerHoosierChef wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:37 pm Haha I figured you were. Just making sure I didn't miss a 747 buzzing over my head. Gotta love text speak rather than in person conversations. Haha. It is definitely cool looking so far. Going to take a little bit of grinding on it before I write anything about it. My wife is going to kill me and I have blown my budget for new knives this year already and there are about 10 other knives I want to try.
Welcome to the club man... Many of us are permanent members, ha.
I'm Dave. I don't take myself too seriously and you probably shouldn't either.
Hari Itami

Post by Hari Itami »

I received the last Tsubaki Kori minutes ago. Fit and finish at first glance look good and testing the sharpness on paper indicates a keen, consistent edge, no catching on paper. Looking forward to putting this gyuto through it’s paces over the next while. And, didn’t get cut unboxing it.
- Hari

Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements
jdbennett101

Post by jdbennett101 »

Anyone have any input on these knives? Interested in the B#2 options, but price point and lack of input/info have me reluctant to pull the trigger. Blades sure do look nice.
faverodefavero

Post by faverodefavero »

Would love to see some review of these knife... I believe they are great project knives that need some flattening...