CUTUU ALERT passarounds

See what's happening with current or completed "Pass Arounds". Forum members occasionally send knives or sharpening stones around to a hand selected group of participants for short term use and feedback/reviews.
Cutuu

CUTUU ALERT passarounds

Post by Cutuu »

Hey peeps,
I'm going to be out of town for at least 2 weeks. If i come up on a passaround, please make sure to pm me to make sure I'm back in town or will be. If I don't respond, which I should unless I can't for whatever reason, then please just skip me. SORRY for any inconvenience :oops: You can post on here if you are supposed to be sending it to me next to or whatever.
keithmarder

Re: CUTUU ALERT passarounds

Post by keithmarder »

This reminds me of when I worked at a newspaper. When a columnist, who appeared in the paper on a regular schedule, went away they would put something in the paper that so-and-so was on vacation. One guy used to always joke that they should write he is on vacation so if you want to rob his house, his address is...
Cutuu

Post by Cutuu »

keithmarder wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:08 am This reminds me of when I worked at a newspaper. When a columnist, who appeared in the paper on a regular schedule, went away they would put something in the paper that so-and-so was on vacation. One guy used to always joke that they should write he is on vacation so if you want to rob his house, his address is...
I'm out of town in case of any pass around that might come up. Skip me plz. I don't think I have any coming now, but just in case. Also, plz no one Rob my house :)
keithmarder

Post by keithmarder »

Cutuu wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:13 am
keithmarder wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:08 am This reminds me of when I worked at a newspaper. When a columnist, who appeared in the paper on a regular schedule, went away they would put something in the paper that so-and-so was on vacation. One guy used to always joke that they should write he is on vacation so if you want to rob his house, his address is...
I'm out of town in case of any pass around that might come up. Skip me plz. I don't think I have any coming now, but just in case. Also, plz no one Rob my house :)
Hahahaha!!!