My 100th Post

See what's happening with current or completed "Pass Arounds". Forum members occasionally send knives or sharpening stones around to a hand selected group of participants for short term use and feedback/reviews.
keithmarder

My 100th Post

Post by keithmarder »

Hi all,

This is my 100th Post, which seems to make me eligible to become part of the Pass Around Community.

Please think of me when you set them up.

Also, if someone sends me the "how-to" I may be game to take one on. If I do I would like to do one of the newer Tall Nakiris when they come in.

Keith
Altadan

Re: My 100th Post

Post by Altadan »

Keith, if you take a look at the opening threads of several of the recent ones, you should get a good idea of how they work, and how people join.
Usually people send one of their own on a passaround journey of the U.S, to give people a feel for the knife, and to get those people to write reviews (for the sake of future buyers).
Lately, several generous journeymen have taken it upon themselves to go ahead and purchase a knife - for their own pleasure - specifically to pass-around, but asking for a token price to take part in it, so as to cover the costs of the purchase.

Congratulations on your hundredth post, and thanks for being active on the forum :)
Dan
“If we conquer our passions it is more from their weakness than from our strength.”
― François de La Rochefoucauld