WTS Wusthof "Culinar" Santoku

This is a free service where you can buy and sell knives and sharpening equipment and kitchen tools. There is no fee for posting items but we require that you've made at least 30 posts on our forum before you post something for sale.
Forum rules
As stated in the description, we want to get to know you better before allowing new forum members to post items for sale. You will not be able to create topics until you reach a 30 post minimum. Please take your time and contribute to the forum discussions in a substantive way. SPAM posting to reach 30 posts is considered very bad form and could get you booted off these forums.

NOTE: If you have an item for sale and you are located outside the Continental U.S. please state your location so the buyer knows what to expect in a purchase transaction.
Chefspence

WTS Wusthof "Culinar" Santoku

Post by Chefspence » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:58 am

Here's a product page;
http://www.cutleryandmore.com/wusthof-c ... gJ-k_D_BwE

This is my first j knife style. I don't consider it much of a j knife, but it is a santoku and my oldest companion in the kitchen. This knife turned me on to other styles than the usual in the kitchens in S.D. back in 2002. Yeah it's old, but still well cared for. I recently reset the bevel and it's still cuttin great. It's for some wear, but you can still see logo and identification screened on the blade. The little Wusthof logo fell of the handle on both sides in the little round area. It's my oldest, but not the most used. I've only reset the bevel once, and honed it on a rod most of the time so it hasn't lost much height. I'm really only selling because I want to try another santoku and don't need two. I know the market in santoku sis saturated with cheap options. I originally paid $130 for this, and would sell it at 70$ shipped if PayPal friended. Thanks for looking
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1098.JPG

Chefspence

Re: WTS Wusthof "Culinar" Santoku

Post by Chefspence » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:38 am

No interest yet.
New price, 60$

jmcnelly85

Post by jmcnelly85 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:31 pm

This would be a great line knife, someone is going to get a steal.

Chefspence

Post by Chefspence » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Thanks j. I've used for prep and line duty and it's served me well. I used this more than I used my shin ken onion 8"

Chefspence

Post by Chefspence » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:15 am

Bump

Chefspence

Post by Chefspence » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:30 pm

I think I will just keep it. Mods please close