Shiro Kamo AS 160 Nakiri - SOLD!

This is a free service where you can buy and sell knives and sharpening equipment and kitchen tools. There is no fee for posting items but we require that you've made at least 30 posts on our forum before you post something for sale.
Forum rules
As stated in the description, we want to get to know you better before allowing new forum members to post items for sale. You will not be able to create topics until you reach a 30 post minimum. Please take your time and contribute to the forum discussions in a substantive way. SPAM posting to reach 30 posts is considered very bad form and could get you booted off these forums.

NOTE: If you have an item for sale and you are located outside the Continental U.S. please state your location so the buyer knows what to expect in a purchase transaction.
Altadan

Shiro Kamo AS 160 Nakiri - SOLD!

Post by Altadan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:49 pm

I realize nakiris don't fly off the classifieds pages as fast as hot buns or konos so I'll try to make it sweeter.
Asking price - now 125$

Shiro Kamo AS 160mm
Iron KU clad
I got it for 154+15 from CKTG.
including CONUS shipping, and paypal fees

To quote a previous nakiri seller "Don't hate on this one just because its not well known."
This knife is rustic, and it's got character - but it also chops with a joyous tac-tac-tac.
There's a little bit of metal ridging at the top of tip (but no performance issue), and can easily by filed\sanded\stoned away.

I've owned this chopper for just over a month, used it rather lightly, and have only touched up [the CKTG edge I ordered it with] twice on a 6k. The Aogami Super (HRC 64-65) holds a wicked, and very acute edge indeed.

I'm looking to make more room for a 240 gyuto and could use both the funds and the magnet-space. Help a young brother out :mrgreen:
Attachments
knive4.JPG
knive3.JPG
knive2.JPG
knive1.JPG

Lepus

Re: WTS Shiro Kamo AS 160 Nakiri

Post by Lepus » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Would you be open to any trades? I believe you were looking for 210mms? I have a few you might consider.

Altadan

Post by Altadan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:59 am

I open. Send me a pm :)

Altadan

Post by Altadan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 am

SPF

Altadan

Post by Altadan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Sold - moderator, please close thread