WTS Several Knives

Here you can research prices of sold items.
Thezep

WTS Several Knives

Post by Thezep »

I'm trying to clear out some of my older inventory to make room for new designs. If you have any questions please let me know. I'm going to start with the kitchen knives but I have some field knives I will post later this evening.

#1: AEB-L Tall Petty. Blade: 150mm (6") OAL 270mm (10"). Not my preferred handle colors but this was a custom order that fell through for financial reasons. Hasn't been tested officially but has been heat treated for low 60s RC using a digital kiln and Including Sub-Zero treatment.

Asking $170 shipped CONUS

#2 20CV Bunka. Blade:190mm (7 1/2") OAL: 320mm (12 1/2") Some of you may recognize this knife from a passaround a while back. I have raised the grind and thinned it behind the edge to address some of the issues since I wasn't initially sure 20cv would support a lean thin grind. I also refinished the handle to remove any damage sustained from being shipped around and used. The handle is on the small side, which some like and some don't, so please take that into consideration. Handle is G10 and resin. This knife has also been suz-zero treated.

Asking $235 shipped
Thezep

Re: WTS Several Knives

Post by Thezep »

Price drop: 140 and 215. Gottu keep the lights on.
Thezep

Post by Thezep »

Here are a couple of camp knives as well.

#3 80crv2 chopper, Blade: 190mm (7 1/2") OAL: 300mm (12") Spine: 5mm (3/16)
Burlap Micarta handle and Kydex sheath included. Nice Beefy convex edge.

$225 shipped

#4 52100 Camp Knife, Blade: 180mm (7") OAL: 340mm (13") Spine: 5mm (3/16)

One of my early knives, I really like this knife, It is memorable for the first knife I was really proud of the grind on. It was sent to Tru-Grit for heat treatment. The handle is Teak and acrylic.

$225 shipped
Thezep

Post by Thezep »

#2 has sold