WTS - Mazaki 240 gyuto

Here you can research prices of sold items.
Cutuu

Re: WTS - Mazaki 240 gyuto

Post by Cutuu »

http://imgur.com/gallery/bE9pbvm

This was an onion left after chopping with the mazaki. I guess I'll just keep it. I go back forth and forth with this one. I got 3 other workhorse style 240 just sitting around getting like no action, Tansu and Kato not even broken in really. The Tansu seen more, because I've had it longer. It seems like I should downsize. But the reality is, when I'm not broke anymore I'll just buy another mazaki and probably won't be able to get this one back. So I guess I'll just keep it Ray. If someone would of just ripped off the bandaid and bought it sooner I was ready to let it go. I was just showing my buddy the food release with the onion and it kind of ruined my sales plan. I can't promise that I won't ask you to reopen it later, but I'm going to keep it for now.
mauichef

Post by mauichef »

Sounds like a keeper Ramon.
Thread is closed.....for now :lol:
Jeff B

Post by Jeff B »

I LOVE my Mazaki. Someone missed a big opportunity here, but their loss is your keeper Raymon! :D
Last edited by Jeff B on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.
Cutuu

Post by Cutuu »

Jeff B wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:45 pm I LOVE my Mazaki. Someone missed a big opportunity here, but their lose is your keeper Raymon! :D
True Jeff, I was ready to cut it loose, but it just hung around. Ironically I was talking to my buddy saying " hey man you should buy this knife and doing a little onion demo. And thought do i really want to sell it, especially for what I'm getting for it.