Nubatama Waterstones for EP, KME, FAKE stone alert!

Moderator: ken123

ken123

Nubatama Waterstones for EP, KME, FAKE stone alert!

Post by ken123 »

Nubatama Waterstones for KME, etc FAKE stone alert!

Here's a photo of some of the Nubatama stones along with some Suehiro stones , a nanocloth strop and some 0.05 micron polycrystalline diamond. These are available directly from me for the KME system (shown in the picture) as well as for EdgePro and Wicked Edge and have been available for some time. Note in particular the stamps on the Nubatama stones. If you see some unscrupulous vendors, (who you might already have guessed based on previous behavior, specifically JENDE INDUSTRIES), calling their stones Nubatamas, either custom sized or full sized, these stones are either fakes or some sort of gray market stones, possibly even used stones. They are not the real deal and not authorized by Nubatama! Don't be fooled! If they don't have authentic stamps, again, they are not the real deal. Please don't encourage this shameful business practice of getting knockoff products! There are approximately 50 different Nubatama stones, all available in full size stones or cut to fit KME, Edge Pro, Wicked Edge, etc These products will receive NO SUPPORT from Nubatama, anymore than a fake Gucci purse would get from Gucci for example.

At this time, Nubatama waterstones are ONLY available directly from me, Kenneth Schwartz. If the vendor doesn't carry the FULL line of Nubatamas, all with proper stamps, you can be assured that the vendor is of questionable reputation. I am the exclusive distributor of both Nubatama's waterstones AND knives , retail AND wholesale outside of Japan, so I know who has received Nubatama stones.

It really is a shame to even have to put this post out there, but to protect both my reputation and Nubatama's reputation, I felt this was a necessary post. You wouldn't buy fake Shaptons, or Naniwas, so why would you get fake Nubatamas? If you don't support ripoff artists, they will hopefully go away and maybe even come up with their own products based on THEIR hard work, not the work of other honest craftsman, artists and inventors. This form of plagiarism is truly despicable!

Here are my Nubatama stones, with proper stamps. If it doesn't have the stamps, it isn't a Nubatama!
KMESTONESREALNUBATAMA.jpg
---
Ken
Cutuu

Re: Nubatama Waterstones for EP, KME, FAKE stone alert!

Post by Cutuu »

Thanks for the heads up Ken
lsboogy

Post by lsboogy »

My new stone has no stamps - but I got it from Ken
KetchupKing

Post by KetchupKing »

Always have stamps, or am i mistaken? Isboogy says his no stamp? hmm
ken123

Post by ken123 »

Stones from me always have stamps. There is the slim possibility that a stone may slip througgh from me improperly stamped. This is extremely rare (actually the first instance).

---
Ken
lsboogy

Post by lsboogy »

Or why I buy stones from Ken - and alway will. Trust is a great thing