W2 Guyto Passaround

For questions/topics that don't fit into the other, more specific forums.
lsboogy

Re: W2 Guyto Passaround

Post by lsboogy »

Is that lamb Ray? Looks like a very nice light stew.

Sounds like you had an excellent time with the knife - and you explanation of the weight/thickness was great - each of us has a different want for a blade, subtle, but different. I love my 52100 blade enough to be getting another for my Xmas present this year.

Carter - I owe ya a phone call - will be sailing for a couple weeks so it will be the first part of September, but I'm with Ray - the more I use your blade the more I like it. It's nearly always the first thing out of my bag for almost any product now.
mauichef

Post by mauichef »

It's Venison stew with all kinds of veggies and quinoa. I make enough for about 6-8 weeks supply. He loves it. The funny thing is that I have a few friends that love to come over and grab a bowl while I'm cooking it for Sevin.
Carter

Post by Carter »

Thanks Dan, I appreciate your thoughts.

Ray - Wow, thank you for taking the time not only to use the knife, but to post such a detailed review of your thoughts and time spent with the knife.

Andrew - Not making you a new knife....a new one may not meet the performance of the current one. George Costanza taught me to leave the room on a high note....so, no knife for you.
lsboogy

Post by lsboogy »

Carter - no matter what you turn out for me this year, I'm good. Want my knife but taller. Will support you through many tries at it - nothing like your work - no way we are done.
Insnekamkze86

Post by Insnekamkze86 »

Sounds like it was a great knife to try