Image Problems

For questions/topics that don't fit into the other, more specific forums.
Carter

Image Problems

Post by Carter »

I wanted to let everyone know that I am aware that the images that I have posted on this CKTG forum and the old forum are not working. The site I have used for years to host my images has suddenly, and without notice, cut off access to the images unless I pay $399. I do not like their business tactic and I believe the amount is exorbitant, I am not willing to succumb to their demands. I will be looking for a new image hosting site and will hopefully be able to back fill many of my images in due time.
Kalaeb

Re: Image Problems

Post by Kalaeb »

That sucks Carter. Seems to be going around. What makes them absolute jerks is that they did it to every image posted over the past 7 years. I hope they decide to reverse their tactics.
mauichef

Post by mauichef »

Damn Carter. That is disgusting business practice.
And smacks of being illegal.
They have changed their deal with you retrospectively and I cannot believe that is kosher. Regardless, so sorry you have to go through this.
Your pics are some of the best so I hope you find a way to get them back without too much effort.
Aloha
Chefspence

Post by Chefspence »

Very sucky. Sounds like a lot of work to repost. Sorry man, I noticed that on Brian's page too. I'd be pissed if I was you guys!