Feedback for handles from Matchplay18

For questions/topics that don't fit into the other, more specific forums.
Delboy

Feedback for handles from Matchplay18

Post by Delboy »

Just wanted to throw a shout out to a member here, Matchplay18. Ordered some handles from him, he made me a REALLY good deal that he didn't have to, & went above & beyond. These handles are awesome, & came quickly, at a great price. Know that when you're buying from him, you can rest assured you'll get a good deal & he'll take care of ya! Thanks!
"Now remember Rodney, he who dares..."
Lcarrasco

Re: Feedback for handles from Matchplay18

Post by Lcarrasco »

I totally agree. I picked a couple up last week, and they are awesome!! Now I just have to use what I have learned from this website to remove and apply handles.
smcmaui

Post by smcmaui »

Can you post some pics of the handles please? Thanks

Or what is the website?
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

smcmaui wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 3:52 am Can you post some pics of the handles please? Thanks

Or what is the website?
He just posts them for sale in the classified section when he has them. I'll see about getting some pics....
"Now remember Rodney, he who dares..."
lsboogy

Post by lsboogy »

Lcarrasco wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:33 pm I totally agree. I picked a couple up last week, and they are awesome!! Now I just have to use what I have learned from this website to remove and apply handles.
Have some of his as well - have one installed on a Richmond GT that I use as a line knife - really nice handles. Bensbites handles are gems, but matchplay makes great stuff as well. I'll be getting more from matchplay - beautiful work.