Photobucket fixes

For questions/topics that don't fit into the other, more specific forums.
Carter

Re: Photobucket fixes

Post by Carter »

Google Chrome really started dragging on one of my computers this afternoon....traced it to the Photobucket fix extension...disabled the PB extension and Chrome is running fast again.....anyone else notice or have an issue with this?
Jeff B

Post by Jeff B »

Photo Bucket fix = Go somewhere else
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.
loco_food_guy

Post by loco_food_guy »

nevrknow wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:19 am Looking around and found these. The add-ons work for me and hopefully it will help some others. I did a search on here and didn't see it so don't flame me to bad if someone has already posted this . :)

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ucket-fix/

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... 8419118338
I did the Photobucket Chrome fix and it worked or at least i thought it worked. All of my photos popped back up and the Photobucket warning was gone, but it appears as if only for me. No one else can see it with out a link to Photobucket. Any suggestions so that I can put a photo up where everyone can just see it?
Kalaeb

Post by Kalaeb »

Don't use it...that is really the best option. See if you can transfer the photos to a different host.
nevrknow

Post by nevrknow »

Kalaeb wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:03 am Don't use it...that is really the best option. See if you can transfer the photos to a different host.
THIS!

That fix only works for you and your browser. Everyone else will have to install it to see your PB photos.
loco_food_guy

Post by loco_food_guy »

nevrknow wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:30 am
Kalaeb wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:03 am Don't use it...that is really the best option. See if you can transfer the photos to a different host.
THIS!

That fix only works for you and your browser. Everyone else will have to install it to see your PB photos.

Got it!!! Thanks for the heads up.
jbart65

Post by jbart65 »

PB sucks and Google photos cant do what I want. What is a better photo solution for syncing across devices as well as posting large photos on CKTG easily?
Jeffry B
Kalaeb

Post by Kalaeb »

Imagur has been great for me.

As an avid Google user I am a little disappointed Google photos does not have better a better way to integrate into forums.
Kit Craft

Post by Kit Craft »

I too have been using imgur as of late and it works fine.

That said, I like the PB fix because it allows me to read old tutorials and such and still see the photos.
jbart65

Post by jbart65 »

Forget the recent PB screwup that necessitated the workaround. I couldn't get PB to automatically pull photos from my phone and ipad. I'd have to sign in and out of my accounts to get it to work.

Too bad. It allowed several ways to post photos online in the sizes I wanted. I tried Google and Amazon Prime and neither offers those options. Plus I have to download the photo first to my device and add to a CKTG post as an attachment. PiTA.
Jeffry B