Chefknivestogo Customer Comments

For questions/topics that don't fit into the other, more specific forums.
Susan

Re: Chefknivestogo Customer Comments

Post by Susan »

This will be my fifth knife from you guys. I recommend you to everyone in my kitchen, there's simply no better place for quality knives and certainly no better customer service!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thank you guys peace & love
Chefcallari

Post by Chefcallari »

Susan wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am I am not sure if you are based in Madison or just your customer service center but the woman I spoke to about this knife was lovely and it reminded me my college days at UW-Madison. GO BADGERS!!!

Send some Spotted Cow and cheese curds please! :-)
I love squeakers!
alialexa

Post by alialexa »

thank you for all the knifes you guys have sold me im very thankful awesome knifes and amazing service, i thank mark and his team for the videos of sharpening and instructions thank you again. awesome knifes
alialexa

Post by alialexa »

I purchased an Edge Pro Apex last week and absolutely love it! Thanks for the fast shipping and great service!
Susan

Post by Susan »

You guys/gals rock!
Rufus Leaking

Post by Rufus Leaking »

I really like the transparency here. I think I've purchased eight or ten knives here, and I am left with the feeling our hosts truly value customer satisfaction over net earnings. A number of peeps here have said as much, having been steered to less expensive cutlery if there was any confusion about personal needs. That's really cool. The inclusion of cognoscenti on the forums, keeping the rare negative comments in the knife description(s), I love this business model. I've seen a few of the products here on other reputable sites, stones, the occasional knife, and this site has yet to be undercut by anyone, usually, even without the free shipping on items @$60 or more, stuff is about 5% cheaper here. Throw in shipping charges over a half-dozen knives, and you've got a sizable chunk of your seventh knife for free. Nice....
Susan

Post by Susan »

I am adding to my collection.Thank you again for your wonderful service.Now for the apron..lol (wink)
ChefKnivesToGo
Site Admin

Post by ChefKnivesToGo »

Rufus Leaking wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:44 pm I really like the transparency here. I think I've purchased eight or ten knives here, and I am left with the feeling our hosts truly value customer satisfaction over net earnings. A number of peeps here have said as much, having been steered to less expensive cutlery if there was any confusion about personal needs. That's really cool. The inclusion of cognoscenti on the forums, keeping the rare negative comments in the knife description(s), I love this business model. I've seen a few of the products here on other reputable sites, stones, the occasional knife, and this site has yet to be undercut by anyone, usually, even without the free shipping on items @$60 or more, stuff is about 5% cheaper here. Throw in shipping charges over a half-dozen knives, and you've got a sizable chunk of your seventh knife for free. Nice....
Thank you Rufus.

We try to play the long game and we find customers like it if we don't push stuff they don't need. I personally hate being hard sold. We do get beat on some stuff but most things we're pretty competitive on. I don't spend a lot of time looking at my competitors to be honest. :)
Mark Richmond
Co-Owner Chefknivestogo
https://www.chefknivestogo.com/newarrivals.html
alialexa

Post by alialexa »

My 3rd knife order from this site. Thank you for the excellent knives and service!
alialexa

Post by alialexa »

Oh, man, I'm excited about my new knife! I am especially looking forward to your experts putting a great kitchen-appropriate edge on it (which I'll use as baseline for all the touch-ups and sharpening I'll do). Thanks a bunch!
Susan

Post by Susan »

I have bought items on several occasions from Chefs Knives To Go and I have always been impressed by how quickly my orders have been acted on.
nevrknow

Post by nevrknow »

Susan wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:30 am I have bought items on several occasions from Chefs Knives To Go and I have always been impressed by how quickly my orders have been acted on.
+1 and how fast things are rectified when I make an ordering mistake. My mistake yet they fix it for me. Awesome!
Susan

Post by Susan »

I think I've seen just about every video on your site! I can't get enough of them!
alialexa

Post by alialexa »

Thanks for your amazing service!
Susan

Post by Susan »

I ordered a Takeda classic 210mm guyto from you guys and received it today. I couldn't be happier...I even asked for the longest knife under that designation and you sent me one that measured 223mm. Perfect!!!
I've ordered from you before and recognize a quality business when I see one. You have a loyal customer. Thanks again!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Hi Susan, I wanted to let you know that my order arrived quickly and in good shape. Your prices are very good as well. I only wish I had discovered your company a couple weeks earlier. I ordered two other stones from another company earlier, paying significantly more and shipping took all of ten days. I hope I have the opportunity to do business with you and your company again in the future.
alialexa

Post by alialexa »

This is like my 10th purchase from you guys, and I gotta say I love everything about everything you guys do, thank you!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thank you. So glad I found you.
ChefKnivesToGo
Site Admin

Post by ChefKnivesToGo »

This is my first grown up knife. I am
Upgrading from - don’t laugh - Calphalon knives. Anyway, I reached out to this community for advice and you guys pointed me in the right direction and the customer service at Chef Knives To Go is without rival. I can’t wait for my second knife. What should I get, fellas?
Mark Richmond
Co-Owner Chefknivestogo
https://www.chefknivestogo.com/newarrivals.html