Photos and videos not viewable

Please report any issues you are having with the forum here.
Drewski

Photos and videos not viewable

Post by Drewski » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 am

Lots of photos do load but some do not for me. For example, the pics of bensbites handles is just a long blank post. Same with some but not all of the "show me your new knife" posts. And I cannot view any videos at all in the forum. This is on my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. Everything loads and looks fine on a windows computer. Just thought I would mention this. Not a huge problem. Maybe it's my phone.

Bensbites

Re: Photos and videos not viewable

Post by Bensbites » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 am

Drewski wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 am
Lots of photos do load but some do not for me. For example, the pics of bensbites handles is just a long blank post. Same with some but not all of the "show me your new knife" posts. And I cannot view any videos at all in the forum. This is on my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. Everything loads and looks fine on a windows computer. Just thought I would mention this. Not a huge problem. Maybe it's my phone.
Oh...while I have zero control over the forum, I clearly have an interest in my handles being able to show up. I tend to post on Instagram, then post that link here, I had no idea this was happening.

Let’s try this... imgr hosting
Instagram hosting.

Drewski

Post by Drewski » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:43 am

Bensbites wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 am
Drewski wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 am
Oh...while I have zero control over the forum, I clearly have an interest in my handles being able to show up. I tend to post on Instagram, then post that link here, I had no idea this was happening.

Let’s try this... imgr hosting
Instagram hosting.

Thanks Ben! The imgr one is viewable on my phone, not the Instagram one. And the issue is not a lack of an Instagram account. Both pictures of course show up on my windows laptop. Thanks for the concern. Gorgeous work!

Bensbites

Post by Bensbites » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:44 am

Thank you for the compliment.

Very interesting. I appreciate the feedback.

Lepus

Post by Lepus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 am

Instagram is a bit spotty sometimes for me. Chrome Mobile on Android 7.0 on a G5 doesn't resize them well, though I do usually load the gallery. The image tags always works for me, from Imgur, TinyPic, or whoever.