Can't View Instagram Links

Please report any issues you are having with the forum here.
Drewski

Re: Can't View Instagram Links

Post by Drewski »

Ben, I can finally see pictures that you have posted! Both your attempts worked on my desktop and mobile (Android). Nice work!
Bensbites

Post by Bensbites »

Drewski wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:47 am Ben, I can finally see pictures that you have posted! Both your attempts worked on my desktop and mobile (Android). Nice work!
Thank you, it took a forum member coming to the shop for an install to show me what they were seeing. I was not seeing the same phenomenon. My current understanding is the main forum page redirects to a secure site (https). The Instagram tags were set up as insecure (http (NO S). That’s why it wasn’t working. To further complicate things, I had older links saved on my shortcuts to the insecure forum that were not redirecting. Anyway... I will update all posts in my sub forum as time permits.
STPepper9

Post by STPepper9 »

That's working for me
James2k

Post by James2k »

yes i have the same situation
Antonietta Engellant

Post by Antonietta Engellant »

Maybe chrome is blocking those links on purpose.
Antonietta Engellant

Post by Antonietta Engellant »

Antonietta Engellant wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:32 pm Maybe chrome is blocking those links on purpose.
I will suggest you check out the safety of those links to ensure that you won't get any viruses by accessing those links. Or maybe you just have an add-block plug-in installed in your chrome, blocking you the access. Just look through the settings. I'm sure that this problem is solvable. For instance, I once had an issue with my Instagram account. I could not post certain pictures to my feed.