If you have questions about sharpening products, steels or techniques post them here.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:20 am
ChefKnivesToGo wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:39 am
I thought this would be instructive to do some videos on my personal method of sharpening.
Here the first one. I’m going to do a little tip in each one. Today’s tip is how to flatten a stone.
Be a reason why I cant view these vids
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:22 am
Excellent videos to get a newbie started!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:41 am
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:26 pm
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 9 times
Thanks , Excellent videos to learning getting better on sharping !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:02 am
good video Mark, I don't normally care about how I do it but this is very helpful.