Current Inventory

Moderator: Bensbites

Bensbites

Re: Current Inventory

Post by Bensbites »

nevrknow wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:57 pm I thought about that too. De-lamination was my biggest concern with it. I thought about stabilizing may help but haven't tried it yet.

You go first! LOL !!
I figured enough PVA type 3 glue would hold the wood together. Maybe I will come back to this idea. These days I am having too much fun prototyping my new cutting boards.
Bensbites

Post by Bensbites »

Updated:

milkbaby

Post by milkbaby »

It's been awhile since an update! Nice stuff as usual. I like the third one from the bottom for the multiple spacer stack. What's the main wood, is it walnut?

I always like the zebrawood wa handles, a lot of visual bang for the buck. I wonder why it's not more prevalent. On the opposite side, I personally find it hard to enjoy purpleheart because i just picture it as brown eventually.

You probably saw my love letter to bocote on my Instagram, and I think it would be awesome if you made some handles from it. Bocote shouldn't be more expensive than zebrawood or purpleheart, right? Granted, I'm not a potential customer, so don't listen to me, LOL! :lol:

Thanks. I have a couple custom projects in the works and need to start building a walnut kitchen table.