Heartfelt Thanks

CKTG has a large amount of Edge Pro products so we've dedicated a forum to questions on Edge Pro sharpening systems, accessories and techniques.
Toddster63

Heartfelt Thanks

Post by Toddster63 »

I recently have had a sudden disability, and am retired from the kitchen. Selling my Edge Pro Apex (Shapton Glass) Essentials and some knives on EBay, which saddens me, but gotta make ends meet...

I just wanted to thank the Edge Pro community here so much. You all have been so helpful and I truly give a heartfelt thanks to this caring and sharing community. I learned so much and the many tips and posted advice here was a godsend to this newbie...

:D :mrgreen: ;)
Radar53

Re: Heartfelt Thanks

Post by Radar53 »

Hi Todd, sorry to hear about your sudden changes. Sometimes these things can have a profound impact on someone's life and that can take a lot of adjusting to. I hope that things will work out for you given a bit of time.

Kia Kaha and best wishes
Cheers Grant

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not going to get you!!
mauichef

Post by mauichef »

So sorry to hear your news Todd. Sending all good wishes for a speedy resolution to your current situation. I look forward to hearing about the next exciting chapter in your life....... as this one closes, another will surely open.
Much aloha!
nakneker

Post by nakneker »

Toddster63 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm I recently have had a sudden disability, and am retired from the kitchen. Selling my Edge Pro Apex (Shapton Glass) Essentials and some knives on EBay, which saddens me, but gotta make ends meet...

I just wanted to thank the Edge Pro community here so much. You all have been so helpful and I truly give a heartfelt thanks to this caring and sharing community. I learned so much and the many tips and posted advice here was a godsend to this newbie...

:D :mrgreen: ;)
I don’t know what your facing but I do hope you know there is a lot of us rooting for you. I had major back surgery 2.5 years ago and it changed my entire daily routine, it was tough. I, along with many others, wish nothing but the best in your journey. I looked up your edge pro and entered a bid, who knows, maybe I’ll win it. Take care and reach out if we can help in some way.

Sean
“The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.”
Jeff B

Post by Jeff B »

As someone who has fought a disability since childhood I understand what you're facing. I'm wishing you all the best Todd and hope this transition in life goes as comfortably as possible. Keep your head up and fight the good fight, we are all with you!
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.
Otaku19

Post by Otaku19 »

I hope that you will have the strength and perseverance needed to make this transition in your life Todd.