ThermoWorks Ultimate Holiday Giveaway

Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.
Forum rules
Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.

Please do not announce deals from competitors on knives and sharpening stones. We reserve the right to delete posts that violate these rules.
Jeff B

ThermoWorks Ultimate Holiday Giveaway

Post by Jeff B »

Thermoworks Ultimate Holiday Giveaway

https://wn.nr/sLyqSV
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.
snipes

Re: ThermoWorks Ultimate Holiday Giveaway

Post by snipes »

Jeff,
I logged on specifically to come find your ThermoWorks sale posts. This could be the year that I actually get one. Thinking of putting one on my bday / christmas list for the kids to gift me. You've got three different posts, you're killing me here!
Jeff B

Post by Jeff B »

Get one Brad, you won't be disappointed, you'll wish you had did it long ago! ;) 8-)

They're on sale a lot this time of year!
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.
snipes

Post by snipes »

Well I just put the Mk4 on my list and even mentioned to buy it directly from the manufacturer's website. I may pick one up for the old man for Christmas as well.