Anova sous vide on Amazon

Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.
Forum rules
Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.

Please do not announce deals from competitors on knives and sharpening stones. We reserve the right to delete posts that violate these rules.
Georgek

Anova sous vide on Amazon

Post by Georgek »

94.95-111.95

mauichef

Re: Anova sous vide on Amazon

Post by mauichef »

That is the steal of the year so far.
If you don't have one...now is the time. No need for the BT IMO!
Use mine at least once a week. This weekend for a double stint. Bacon for 36hrs then some amazing 1 1/2 inch pork chops!
noobknife

Post by noobknife »

I forgot to come and update this thread in time. The price dropped to $84.15 at Target for the Anova.
HalfBloodHobbit

Post by HalfBloodHobbit »

I've had mine for almost 3 years now and I use it weekly at the very least. Super easy to use and it's powerful enough to heat and circulate a medium sized cooler as long as you keep the top covered with foil.
HalfBloodHobbit

Post by HalfBloodHobbit »

mauichef wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 pm That is the steal of the year so far.
If you don't have one...now is the time. No need for the BT IMO!
Use mine at least once a week. This weekend for a double stint. Bacon for 36hrs then some amazing 1 1/2 inch pork chops!
It's such a cheat code for bacon, 30 seconds each side in a searing hot pan and you have tender yet crispy bacon. Last weekend I did SKirt steak for 48 hours for steak sandwiches.