Amazon Prime Day

Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.
Forum rules
Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.

Please do not announce deals from competitors on knives and sharpening stones. We reserve the right to delete posts that violate these rules.
keithmarder

Amazon Prime Day

Post by keithmarder »

I figured this would be a good place to post the deals as they come up
Bensbites

Re: Amazon Prime Day

Post by Bensbites »

I like the idea!
sharksfan7

Post by sharksfan7 »

I just got the Anova Sous Vide Cooker for $70! :shock: At least I think that's what I ordered. Kinda in shock by that price, so maybe I missed something before I hit buy.

Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker
--Tony
keithmarder

Post by keithmarder »

sharksfan7 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:24 pm I just got the Anova Sous Vide Cooker for $70! :shock: At least I think that's what I ordered. Kinda in shock by that price, so maybe I missed something before I hit buy.

Every time I almost pull the trigger on a Vitamix and toy with the idea of the Instant Pot. I wish the Vitamix 5200 would fir under my cabinets
MisoSatisfried

Post by MisoSatisfried »

keithmarder wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:43 pm
sharksfan7 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:24 pm I just got the Anova Sous Vide Cooker for $70! :shock: At least I think that's what I ordered. Kinda in shock by that price, so maybe I missed something before I hit buy.

Every time I almost pull the trigger on a Vitamix and toy with the idea of the Instant Pot. I wish the Vitamix 5200 would fir under my cabinets
It fits great, you just place the canister right next to it instead, ha! It's what we have to do as well. :lol:
I'm Dave. I don't take myself too seriously and you probably shouldn't either.
mauichef

Post by mauichef »