Get 60% off t-shirts and mugs. 50% off other products including aprons, bags etc.

Knife Life Shirts and Apparel by Ray Masters can be found here
https://www.zazzle.com/store/knife_life
mauichef

Get 60% off t-shirts and mugs. 50% off other products including aprons, bags etc.

Post by mauichef »

This is my biggest sale of the year.

A discount of up to 60% off the product net sale price shall apply when one or more qualifying products are purchased: Enter code CYBERMONDEAL in the promo code box at checkout.

Valid until 11/30/2020 at 11:59:59 PM PT.

mauichef

Re: Get 60% off t-shirts and mugs. 50% off other products including aprons, bags etc.

Post by mauichef »

I also have lots of other great designs covering sports, lifestyle and other subjects...ALL on Sale.

https://www.zazzle.com/store/raymasters
XexoX

Re: Get 60% off t-shirts and mugs. 50% off other products including aprons, bags etc.

Post by XexoX »

Hi Ray, I find it amazing that the model in the first post can manage to pose in the exact same way for the different t shirts. I mean, the same smile, the different t shirts touching his arm in the exact same way, perfect matching poses. It is amazing! Whatever you paid him, I'm sure it wasn't enough.
You can blame Mr. Suburban for my being here. :lol:
The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
All steels are equal if you can't keep them sharp. -- Jeff B.
mauichef

Post by mauichef »

Buy a shirt and I'll tell you my secret ;)
XexoX

Post by XexoX »

mauichef wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:12 pm Buy a shirt and I'll tell you my secret ;)
I think I figured it out, but I don't see the shirts in the first post being offered. I must be blind.
You can blame Mr. Suburban for my being here. :lol:
The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
All steels are equal if you can't keep them sharp. -- Jeff B.