Do you ship to my country?

ChefKnivesToGo
Site Admin

Do you ship to my country?

Post by ChefKnivesToGo »

Check the shopping cart for a current list of countries we ship to. If your country is not on the list feel free to email us and we'll try and help you. We do make exceptions these days so please let us know.

Here is our canned response when we do ship to your country:

Yes we do ship to your country. Here are some details that should help.

The cart will compute the shipping charge based on the weight of the items and your location. Simply fill out the cart, choose International as the shipping method and hit the Apply button to see the shipping charge.

Usually it takes about 1-2 weeks to most countries but this is heavily dependent on your country's customs agency and how fast they clear your package.

We're not responsible for your tax or how it's handled by your custom's office. We usually put 1/2 the value on the box invoice. If you have different instructions please write to us in the "Comments" box during check out.

There are a small number of items we can't ship internationally. Mostly heavy cutting boards and knife blocks. They're too easily damaged and cost a lot due to the weight.

We mostly use DHL but we can also use USPS Priority International. If you have a preference please let us know by writing us a note in the "Comments" box. Otherwise we will choose what we think is best.

Please remember our shopping cart uses US Dollars so if you are in Canada or Australia there is an exchange rate difference between currencies at the moment. We suggest you check with a currency converter before you order so you are not surprised by the difference in price. Here is one we use: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... er&es_th=1
Mark Richmond
Co-Owner Chefknivestogo
https://www.chefknivestogo.com/newarrivals.html
sharksfan7

Re: Do you ship to my country?

Post by sharksfan7 »

In regards to currency exchange rates, if a customer is paying with PayPal, the exchange rate they use includes their conversion fee. You can find the exchange rate that will be used by logging into PayPal and checking under Manage Currencies.
--Tony
amnanrey

Post by amnanrey »

Do you shift knives in abu dhabi or dubai uae?
ChefKnivesToGo
Site Admin

Post by ChefKnivesToGo »

amnanrey wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:28 am Do you shift knives in abu dhabi or dubai uae?
Email if you have questions like this. We often can do it.
Mark Richmond
Co-Owner Chefknivestogo
https://www.chefknivestogo.com/newarrivals.html