Custom BBCodes

Learn about the forum features, limits/restrictions, and how to get the most from your ChefKnivesToGoForums experience. Only Admins and Moderators can create topics. Registered Users can post replies to topics.
Kerneldrop

Re: Custom BBCodes

Post by Kerneldrop »

I downloaded Mozilla beacuse I was curious.
Still no embed.
I wrote out 4 versions of Youtube codes using the code functionality and still no embed.

My hunch is still that media permissions need turned on, or the youtube extension for the embed needs to be allowed in the settings.
Some admins report that permissions "mysteriously" change.

And maybe CKTG needs to add space or something? Just a wild guess.
XexoX

Re: Custom BBCodes

Post by XexoX »

Kerneldrop wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:20 pm I downloaded Mozilla beacuse I was curious.
Still no embed.
I wrote out 4 versions of Youtube codes using the code functionality and still no embed.

My hunch is still that media permissions need turned on, or the youtube extension for the embed needs to be allowed in the settings.
Some admins report that permissions "mysteriously" change.

And maybe CKTG needs to add space or something? Just a wild guess.
I'm not sure what is going on, but the current version of FF is 123.0, and the one I'm on is a Linux version at 115.7.0esr (64-bit). Maybe the newer updates haven't made it into the version I'm using. Plus, I don't have DRM turned on (or hopefully installed, so maybe it has something to do with that.). When I was working, I worked on an IBM AS400 then an iSeries/pSeries. I never did web programming, so it is all Greek to me.
You can blame Mr. Suburban for my being here. :lol:
The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
All steels are equal if you can't keep them sharp. -- Jeff B.