All-Clad Factory Sale is ON!!!!

Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.
Forum rules
Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.

Please do not announce deals from competitors on knives and sharpening stones. We reserve the right to delete posts that violate these rules.
Robstreperous

Re: All-Clad Factory Sale is ON!!!!

Post by Robstreperous » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:58 am

mauichef wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:19 pm
Altadan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:08 am
Almost pulled the trigger on a 12" copper core... but... chickened out.
Just got what I hope is a lifetime 14" fry pan, and a whopping 8qt stainless pot.. :shock:
I got two boys, and a third on the way. My older siblings tell me I might be cooking for two adults and a couple kids now, but soon I'll teenagers+friends, so that pot won't go to waste :mrgreen:

I just hope the All-clad brand and its 5-ply is worth the hype, and the mulla
They really are Dan...and at these prices they are a steal. Still have not found any faults on ones I have bought that make them seconds :o
+1 Never would have sprung for my copper 6qt saute for$550. But for $200? So much I can do with this thing. I was worried before it arrived but I had to work really hard to figure out what made it a second. It's only visible when the pan is highly polished (in other words never :D ) :D

mauichef

Post by mauichef » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Bpboogie wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:55 am
This is the first of these sales I've looked into, and couldn't get over the deals. Just had to pull the trigger.
The wife when the box arrives: :evil:
Just cook her a fantastic meal in whatever you bought.
Happy wife :D

gladius

Post by gladius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:57 am

Last day: Sale Ends June 16th at 11:59 PM EST.

enjay

Post by enjay » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:18 pm

Slight tangent but still seems relevant: For anyone considering an 8- or 10-inch All-Clad skillet, I'd highly recommend that they at least take a look this 9.4-inch Demeyere Atlantis for $100. (There are also bigger sizes but at much higher prices.)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076NK5S34/

It combines the convenience of stainless with heat retention of cast iron, and offers a more even heat distribution. Depending on the user, a minor drawback would be that it rather heavy (not unlike cast iron, in that sense) because of its thick layers incl. copper, but otherwise this really is the best skillet I've used.