WTT konosuke hd 240 gyuto

This is a free service where you can buy and sell knives and sharpening equipment and kitchen tools. There is no fee for posting items but we require that you've made at least 30 posts on our forum before you post something for sale.
Forum rules
As stated in the description, we want to get to know you better before allowing new forum members to post items for sale. You will not be able to create topics until you reach a 30 post minimum. Please take your time and contribute to the forum discussions in a substantive way. SPAM posting to reach 30 posts is considered very bad form and could get you booted off these forums.

NOTE: If you have an item for sale and you are located outside the Continental U.S. please state your location so the buyer knows what to expect in a purchase transaction.
Igalor

WTT konosuke hd 240 gyuto

Post by Igalor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Hi guys,

I saw this one pop up in the bst and i picked it up. I wont be keeping it.

I havent seen many of these go up for sale in the secondary market in the last few years, so i take it they are quite rare.

I am the second owner of this knife. It has been used and sharpened, and has the markings of some light thinning on the last cm of the blade. It is 48~ mm tall, and 235~mm on the edge, so not a lot of steel has been removed. I don't know what im looking for, but no single bevels please.

Original sale thread

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/thre ... uto.43234/

Thanks,
Ivan