WTB : Takamura r2 130/150/210

This is a free service where you can buy and sell knives and sharpening equipment and kitchen tools. There is no fee for posting items but we require that you've made at least 30 posts on our forum before you post something for sale.
Forum rules
As stated in the description, we want to get to know you better before allowing new forum members to post items for sale. You will not be able to create topics until you reach a 30 post minimum. Please take your time and contribute to the forum discussions in a substantive way. SPAM posting to reach 30 posts is considered very bad form and could get you booted off these forums.

NOTE: If you have an item for sale and you are located outside the Continental U.S. please state your location so the buyer knows what to expect in a purchase transaction.
KetchupKing

WTB : Takamura r2 130/150/210

Post by KetchupKing »

Debating between the two petty on which size I think would be best fit for my kit at the moment, but am putting them all out there to see what pops up. Looking for all 3 of those if out there, thanks!

DoubleJ

Re: WTB : Takamura r2 130/150/210

Post by DoubleJ »

Just my 2 cents but I’d go with the 150 if you have a choice. I was in the same boat and got both. Never used the 130 so I unloaded it. There is nothing the 130 can do the 150 can’t... not the other way around. Good luck!

KetchupKing

Re: WTB : Takamura r2 130/150/210

Post by KetchupKing »

DoubleJ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 pm
Just my 2 cents but I’d go with the 150 if you have a choice. I was in the same boat and got both. Never used the 130 so I unloaded it. There is nothing the 130 can do the 150 can’t... not the other way around. Good luck!
Thanks for that! Ive been going crazy thinkin about it.