WTS - Goko Shirogami #1 Bunka 170mm - SOLD!

Here you can research prices of sold items.
SteveG

WTS - Goko Shirogami #1 Bunka 170mm - SOLD!

Post by SteveG »

To make room for more recent acquisitions, I'm selling some knives that just haven't been in my regular rotation for one reason or another. I'd like to find some good homes for these.

Up next is the Goko Shirogami #1 Bunka 170mm: https://www.chefknivestogo.com/gokobunka.html

This knife is the one in the video and photos on the product page. It has very low mileage and does have some patina built on the exposed core steel. Condition is excellent, except for the patina. It does has an OOTB chip in the cladding on the choil at the right side of the blade. You can clearly see it in the video. I think it adds character, but look carefully at the video before deciding.

Price is $135.00 + $10 shipping to the lower 48 states. I usually try to ship FedEx or UPS, especially during these times. Payment will be accepted via PayPal.

You'll find that I pack shipments very nicely in sturdy boxes. I have made numerous successful transactions on the classifieds, just not any recently.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks, Steve Gamache
SteveG

Re: WTS - Goko Shirogami #1 Bunka 170mm

Post by SteveG »

This is sold pending funds.
billk1002

Re: WTS - Goko Shirogami #1 Bunka 170mm - SOLD!

Post by billk1002 »

Steve,
My apologies for not posting sooner, THANK YOU for this absolutely incredible knife.
Between the added height, flatness and point it is such pleasure to use everyday, I am our home cook.
This knife may never leave my rotation.

Bill
Home cook, addicted to knives, stones, food and new recipes.
Bill