SOLD WTS: Ohira Shiro Suitas (2 very similar stones)

Here you can research prices of sold items.
J david

SOLD WTS: Ohira Shiro Suitas (2 very similar stones)

Post by J david »

I'm getting rid of a bunch of stones to free up some cash and space. Some of these stones I thought I would never get rid of but one can't plan for every eventuality. If anyone wants multiple stones, take $20 off for each additional stone. All stones are lacquered on the sides and bottom. Prices include domestic shipping to the U.S. Will ship international for extra $$.

#3 Ohira Shiro Suita

This stone is very hard and fine. I would say this stone is a typical shiro suita. Suitable as a very fine finisher and is capable of polishing. It does not provide a ton of contrast but still looks good. It has a decent amount of purple renge and the veins are golden brown. It is quite thin but due to its hardness, it will last a lifetime. It measures 91x205x10.5mm and weighs 714g with the oak base I put on it. Asking $125.

[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]

#4 Ohira Shiro Suita

This stone is basically the same as the stone above. I purchased it at the same time from the same seller. It measures 90x210x11mm at it's widest and weighs 654g with the oak base I put on it. Asking $125

[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
[URLtarget][/URLtarget]
J david

Re: WTS: Ohira Shiro Suitas (2 very similar stones)

Post by J david »

These stones are SOLD. Thanks CKTG.