Favorite Cooking/Kitchen Related Web Sites

Share your culinary creations, recipes, food knowledge, restaurant recommendations, etc.
Bob Z

Re: Favorite Cooking/Kitchen Related Web Sites

Post by Bob Z »

Back in the day (15 or more years ago) I really enjoyed watching cooking shows on Saturday morning! Besides PBS there was the Food Chanel (which is still there) and maybe one other channel that actually had cooking shows on. We had the likes of Martha Stewart both cooking and baking shows, Bobby Flay, Sara Moulton, Mario Batalli, Emeril Lagasse (whose shows convinced me to splurge on a viking range) and the cooks country/ATK stuff and who could forget Sandra Lee with her Semi-Homemade show.
And now, all gone just some ATK and a few minor cooks on PBS. Chris Kimball who started ATK left to start Milkstreet and recently slyly removed the amounts of ingredients in the recipes on the show so you have to long into the website or buy their 20lb cookbook. ATK meanwhile got tired of updating how you cook a whole chicken or make pie crust to international dishes and sending one of their guys on the road to find new stuff to make.

But i meander alot as the purpose of this post is to show whats below. Seems Milkstreet changed its tv or real name and for PBS the other day it showed on my tv channel guide like this which I thought was pretty funny!
Attachments
IMG_4068.jpg